We sincerely appreciate these great partners who’ve provided steady support with contributions for My Stuff Bags:
Eyes Lips Face, also known as e.l.f. Cosmetics is an international cosmetics brand based in New York City. They donated 74 pallets of make-up, most of it Disney Princess themed. We are so grateful to receive this incredible gift. It is going to make thousands of Tween/Teen girls who receive My Stuff Bags very, very happy!
Major partner Mazda Foundation is an incredibly generous and important part of My Stuff Bags. With their help and the help of others, we will reach 20,000 children from August 2015 to August 2016. Mazda also participated in a stuffathon on June 9, 2016, where we stuffed our 500,000th bag! Click here for photos and details: http://www.mystuffbags.org/recent-updates/
- Job’s Daughters International, California partnered with My Stuff Bags for their 2015-2016 statewide philanthropic project. So far Job’s Daughters Bethels in California have donated thousands and thousands of items including blankets, toiletries, clothing, toys, games, books, school supplies, diapers…the list goes on and on. We are overwhelmed at the outpouring of support from these girls…and the year isn’t over yet!
- Jamba Juice Southern California has been a Charity Partner of My Stuff Bags for over 4 years. In that time they have not only donated thousands of t-shirts, they have also donated stuffed animals, held Holiday Toy Drives and Back-to School Backpack Collection Drives, and they love to volunteer. Thank you Jamba Juice Southern California, for your continued support and generosity.
- Global Grins is dedicated to providing toothbrushes to as many impoverished persons around the world as possible, many of whom may be receiving their very first toothbrush. They donated 1,000 toothbrushes to My Stuff Bags.
- Pajama Program’s mission is to provide New Pajamas and New Books to children in need, which is exactly what they did by donating to My Stuff Bags. Here is just a sample of what we received:
- Amazing Athletes is a youth-based sports fitness program that teaches children life skills, motor development and healthy habits through sports. They have been donating these adorable t-shirts to My Stuff Bags, and the kids just love them!
- Happy Factory of Utah has sent thousands and thousands of hand-crafted wooden cars for My Stuff Bags since our partnership began in 2004.
- In one short year, My Very Own Blanket has donated well over 1,000 incredible handmade blankets.
- Shop2Care partnered with us in late 2014 and uses an innovative strategy to bring funding to My Stuff Bags through online shopping!
- Since 1999 our great friends at Project Linus have provided beautiful handmade blankets from their many chapters across America. This is one of the staff favorites!
- Share-A-Bear is a philanthropic program designed by Assistance League of Conejo Valley, to deliver teddy bears to children in hospital emergency rooms and urgent care facilities to comfort them in a crisis situation. In the first year of our partnership, they have donated almost 2,500 bears!
- Blankets for Kids rallies senior citizens to help our My Stuff kids by making fleece blankets, scarves and dolls.
- Simply Fun Consultants across the U.S. make sure we have lots of wonderful stuffed animals for lonely children to cuddle through their SimplyCaring program.