You can help fill My Stuff Bags with new children’s items by enlisting family, friends and coworkers to collect and send as many as possible of the items below, or any other children’s items that would fit in a mid-sized duffel. Items must be new, non-violent, and non-denominational. No food or candy, please. We need items for children from infants to teens.
Here’s a list of suggestions to get you started:
- Stuffed animals
- Coloring books & crayons
- Small toys for all ages
- School supplies and stationery
- Small toiletries
- Items for teens/tweens: games, young-adult books, deodorant, makeup, trading cards
- Baby Stuff – rattles, pacifiers, bibs, diapers, baby clothes
- Books, journals or diaries
- Clothing of all kinds – t-shirts, baseball hats, knit caps, scarves, socks, shoes, underwear
- Hand held games
- Small photo albums
- Children love handcrafted items, too
We Need Blankets!
Every child deserves the warmth and security of their very own “blankie.” Blankets must be new, and can be purchased or handcrafted (in any creative way you’d like) in any fabric, any color, and any size from 40” x 40” up to 54” x 60.” Or, learn an easy way to Make a Blanket Here!
All donations are gratefully appreciated, are tax deductible and can be sent to the address below.
My Stuff Bags Foundation
5347 Sterling Center Dr
Westlake Village, CA 91361