Corporations and Community Organizations
Businesses and community service groups large and small have often been among our Foundation’s most generous supporters. Here’s how your company, club or organization can help put smiles back on the faces of some very deserving kids:
Corporations, Manufacturers, Distributers, Wholesalers and Retailers:
- Donate new children’s items (in as large a quantity as possible) for children from infants to teens. We gladly accept overruns, overstocks, logo items, discontinued items and irregulars.
- Stuffed animals
- Small toys for all ages
- Books for all ages
- Clothing for all ages – such as hats, scarves or t-shirts (logo items gladly accepted)
- School supplies
- Crayons and coloring books
- Small toiletries
- Baby rattles, pacifiers, bibs, diapers, bottles, and clothing
- Blankets (“throw” size)
- Journals, stationery and note cards
…or anything else that would provide comfort and diversion to a child. All donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Provide corporate funding to help underwrite program and shipping costs.
- Add our Foundation to your Employee Matching Grant or Employee Contribution program.
- To arrange a corporate donation, please call our office directly at 866.3MY.STUFF or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs, Schools and Community
Here are ways that groups large and small can help make a tangible difference:
- Organize a blanket making project (Click here for easy blanket making instructions).
- Hold a drive in your organization or community to collect new children’s items. Click here to learn more.
- Collect donations of funding to help support the My Stuff Bags program. Click here to donate funds.
All donations are gratefully appreciated and can be sent to the address below.